1. I can’t believe there are only two days left of Lent! Today is Maundy Thursday, when Jesus and His disciples took part in the Last Supper. This Lent has been difficult, but full of lessons and blessings. Easter will be quite the celebration!
2. Kids love Easter baskets! I got to help hand out baskets to all the patients at OLOL Children’s today. SO SO much fun to see those kids light up!
3. If you want to move a final, you need forms. If you knew that, shame on you for not telling me. I got an email at 1pm today that I needed to get forms from the dean’s office by 4:30. I usually leave for OLOL at 1, so cue panic! Thankfully, I was able to get it taken care of and only be a few minutes late. It was a whirlwind few minutes though!
4. Traffic is the reason I will never move back to Baton Rouge. Today it took me 45 minutes to travel about 8 miles. Highland Rd has nothing on Essen!
5. A good quad and core kicking was the perfect start to Spring Break! The class was led by a guy who I took two session of boot camp class with two years ago. Back then, however, he weighed over 300 lbs. He’s since been on the Today show and in the school newspaper. It’s been inspiring to follow his transformation and he teaches one tough class!
6. This might become my new “on repeat” movie. While it hasn’t replaced Steel Magnolias, it’s a wonderfully fabulous movie. I requested this instead of sweets this year for Easter, and mom mailed it to me this week!